Reliable is located in one of the most walk-friendly areas of Portland. With a “Walk Score” of 89 (see map below), Reliable is close to:
- New Seasons Market, People’s, Fred Meyer, and Safeway.
- Stores and restaurants in the Seven Corners neighborhood centered at SE 20th and Division.
- Shops and cafes at SE 26th and Clinton.
With abundant options along SE Division itself and a mere 15-minute walk to the liveliest stretch of Hawthorne Blvd. (Powell’s, Bagdad Theater, restaurants and coffee shops galore), this is a highly desirable and convenient location.
When you wish to travel to another part of the city, you’ll be able to get anywhere quickly and easily:
- Designated bike routes one block south on SE Clinton St. and four blocks north on SE Lincoln St.
- The #4-Division frequent service TriMet bus running with a west-bound stop at SE 30th and Division and an east-bound stop at SE 32nd and Division.
- Four Zipcars within six blocks.
Take a look at all the shops and restaurants near Reliable: